Ecoseal is a two-part external injection system designed to repair leaking cast iron or metallic pipe joints and is approved for use on repairs up to 2 bar pressure.
There are three varieties, each of which as a different viscosity, so it can be applied to a range of leaking joints.
- Ecoseal Red (Thick) with the viscosity of molasses to enable the product to flow slowly
- Ecoseal Yellow (Thin) with a lower viscosity than Red comparable to an emulsion paint
- Ecoseal Green (Ultra-Thin) with the viscosity of water, ideal for applications where a low viscosity liquid is required
- Ecoseal creates an elastic-like seal around joints instantly without the need for seal clamps or fabric encapsulation kits
- Environmentally friendly
- Washes off easily and non-toxic
- Once cured, it is waterproof and flexible allowing for movement
- Designed to last for up to 50 years