Ecoseal® is an injectable material designed to permanently repair leaking joints.
Highly flexible, being the only sealant approved for use where any ground vibration may occur.
The only injection sealant that meets the new higher specification.
One of the many benefits of Ecoseal® is that the cartridge can be resealed and reused on multiple applications.
Empty cartridges can be disposed of as general waste saving costs on expensive disposal methods.
Key features and benefits:
- Variety – Ecoseal® is available in three viscosities to suit every need:
- Thick viscosity (Red) is comparable to treacle and is designed to be used on mechanical joints or where the yarn has completely decayed.
- Thin viscosity (Yellow) is comparable to honey and is ideal for lead yarn joints.
- Ultra Thin viscosity (Green) is similar to water in consistency and is perfect for tightly packed joints.
- Flexibility – the consistency of Ecoseal® once cured is flexible to allow for pipe movement. This lengthens the life of pipes in areas with excessive ground vibration or movement.
- Waterproof once cured – this feature makes Ecoseal® ideal for a range of pipe repairs and industries.
- Longevity – the product is designed to last for up to 50 years.
- Easy application – when injected correctly, Ecoseal® forms an elastic seal around the joint. Injecting slowly enables full penetration through the whole circumference.
- Ecoseal® is an alternative to encapsulant products.