Permanent and reusable Bar Hole Plugs are specifically designed to fill bar holes, which can lead to pot holes if left untreated.
The pre-formed plugs are cured, non-toxic and made of injectable polymer. The cured plugs are designed to be flexible and removed from the road surface if required to be. Additionally, they will not stick together when hot or become brittle in cold weather.
Key features and benefits:
- High quality and durable – the plugs and sealant are hardwearing and do not become sticky when hot, or brittle when cold
- Cutting-edge technology – MW Polymers uses 3D printers during the mould manufacturing process to ensure consistency across its range of plugs
- Flexible – the plugs are easily inserted and removed if required
- Variety – the sealant is available in black and clear, and the plugs are available in a range of sizes and colours to suit all requirements
- Environmentally friendly – due to the material used
- Easy application – the injectable solution comes in cartridge form and is ready to be fitted to a handheld applicator – it doesn’t require any additional tools