The Polyform™ Low and Medium Pressure Repair System is a flexible external repair system for leaking and damaged pipelines.
The Polyform™ System is a two-part sealant that, once mixed together, will form a non-slumping robust consistency that can be applied to repair any shape and size main or fitting.
Around 15,000 kits per year are used in the U.K to repair gas leaks. The system is currently available to seal both low pressure and medium pressure with the addition of venting hoses. Independent studies show that Polyform™ delivers labour savings as a result of the universal fitting; ease of application, less time required on site.
Key features and benefits:
- Variety – Available for low pressure or medium pressure repairs and works with a number of MW Polymers kits.
- Broad application – can be used within the gas, waste water, oil and chemical industries.
- Versatile – can be applied to a range of pipes; steel, cast iron, ductile iron and plastic pipes
- Ease of application – the non-slumping consistency means the product is easily applied, particularly as no grit blasting is required for low pressure repairs
- Flexible – the sealant is flexible once applied allowing for pipe movement and lengthening the life of the pipe
- Durable – once cured, the product is waterproof
- Longevity – the product is designed to last for 50 years
- Cost-efficient – using the product reduces the number of man hours typically required, which in turn saves money
- User-friendly – it is non-toxic and odourless
- GIS LC8 Specification
- DIN 30658