The P.E. Repair Kit is a repair kit for damaged holes in P.E. pipelines whilst under live conditions.
The kit enables the operator to immediately stop the leak, eliminating the need for any special tooling or equipment.
The P.E. Repair Kit is safe to use for both the operator and the environment as is disposed of as general waste. The advantage of using the P.E. Repair Kit System from MW Polymers is the kit enables the operator to immediately stop the leak, eliminating the need for any special tooling or equipment.
Key features and benefits:
- Safety first – the kit is safe for both the operator and the environment as it is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Applications – it can be used on both gas and water pipes.
- Variety of pipe materials – aside from P.E. pipes, the kit can be used to repair plastic pipes, steel, cast iron and ductile iron.
- Longevity – the product comes with a 50-year life standard.
- Flexible – once applied, the product permits pipe movement and retains excellent flexibility, which is particularly useful for pipes that are situated in areas where there is a lot of ground vibration.
- Waterproof – once cured the repair kit is waterproof.
- Low Pressure – the kit is designed for use on low pressure repairs up to 100millibar.